A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

First combo dig of the year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: First combo dig of the year   Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....after working 6 days in a row (12 hour shifts) decided I needed a day off from dodging airplanes on the apron, answering unattended baggage calls and dealing with my new boss who by the way I took a promotion years ago to get away from! Too boot the shoulder is coming along slowly but a by product of the medication is a body rash and itching like I was sitting in a fire ant nest.

Yupper me son a dig and swish were muchly needed.

First place was a local park where I could do the land and aquatic thingy.

Still skidding around the AT Pro learning curve but picked up a few coins along the beach and in the woods. Not chancing the Pro to leak I assembled the Seahunter MK11 and did the dew with the ducks.

Another park same thing and then another and ................wow time to go home. Not quite a quota but a nice few hours away from scratching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

First combo dig of the year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1