A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hooked on quota

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Hooked on quota   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...between errands and visiting Mom, who by the way might get out of the hospital before Christmas managed to get a little swing time in here and there. Great day for digging and let me tell you me bouy great to be digging in mid December! Felt sort of strange going solo but after dropping Marie at work so early I wasn't going to wake up Navy Davy from his much needed beauty sleep.

Take for the dig was a fishing lure, small bell and 81 coins @ $11.08 toward the back to the UK Fund.

Today was day number 1 of Marie's 10 days of Christmas and she didn't get the riddle leading to what the present was. Last year she guessed 7 out of 10 and I'm up for revenge! Neat sky tonight with ND and I doing the dew tomorrow! Best of the season to all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

Hooked on quota
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1