A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: 1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...well the debate on the table today was where to go a digging. No place came to my mind and ND said he can recall all the places we have ever dug saying.." I have a photographic memory but some one forgot to give me the film." Lord love a duck. Anyway after Tim's we decided to hit a place that we have only did about...a dozen times this year.

Rain held off and we did the dew. Each of use taking a separate area of the park. Was surprised at the amount of coins that started coming my way as I crept here and there.

When I saw ND he looked up and gave me that grin so I said "What you find now me bouy?" With that he pulled out this little puppy which was the second one found in this park this year!

A little later on ND gave a hoot and again came running my way......darn Montreal Canadian dewy!

As with every hunt it was time to go and the timing couldn't have been better as my Garrett took a hissy fit and started chattering big time as a drop of mist must have gotten on the circuit board....my fault.

ND take was the 1799 one reale, a blue elephant, dog tag and 44 coins!

As for this bouy it was a key and 59 coins @ $5.01 added to the Back to the UK Fund.

Mom was up for a brief walk today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marie and I off now for a Christmas dinner and dance......................and of course later a few Guinness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

1799 Navy Davy one "Reale" bouy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1