A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:29 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well the two fools went out in a torrential down pour and did the dew. Muck was slung and quota was had. The inside of Navy Davy's truck sure could use a cleaning after our outing and was not fit for man nor beast. Navy Davy ended up with 32 coins and this nice number!

When I got home I immediately dove into the tub clothes and all and turned it on. What a mess me son. Only too glad that Marie wasn't around or it would have been a MMA (mixed marshal arts) bout with me on the receiving end of a ground pound bout!
Take for the day here was a knife,lure and 56 coins @ $2.18 added to the UK Fund.

Well woke up early today and called Navy Davy but he was "otherwise" occupied....whatever that means so I donned the soaked clothing from the previous day. Sent a chill up this bouys spine me son. Headed to a local park after phone calls from French Dave and Slick Pick Rick. Rain was still pouring but what the halibut and I bagged my Garrett and swung away as I sloshed in me boots. Had only an hour and a half so I made the most of it scoffing up a kids ring, key,button and 30 coins @ $2.16 including a 50 Euro coin.

Off course the Little Sackville River is just about over the bank....hope Otto doesn't get swept away!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1