A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

From pin cushion, to xrays, bottle caps and quota

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: From pin cushion, to xrays, bottle caps and quota   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....0630hrs and the line up for the Cobequid Medical Center was around the building. Three hours later I had my fill of being poked, prodded stuck and sterilized by xrays.

Two hours after that my witch doctor had given me my prescription renewals.

Hour and a half after that I had my fill of beer caps....nice ones though commemorating Canada's Navy 100 years (if you recall from an earlier post I gave my father the complete set in mint condition mounted on a special plaque)

and my fill of pennies making quota of 68 coins @ $2.22

And 35 minutes after that when I picked up the boss from work ...she had her fill of me whining about my sore joints. "Well dear. Two more sleeps and I'll be on my way to the UK and you will not have to listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

From pin cushion, to xrays, bottle caps and quota
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1