A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Secrets of Hunting Older Yards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danhughe

PostSubject: Secrets of Hunting Older Yards   Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

You've found a promising older home and you have permission to search the yard - how exactly should you do that?

Where are the hotspots likely to be? Where will you find the most coins, or the oldest coins?

My newest podcast (radio show you can listen to on your computer anytime) tackles these questions.

Astute listeners may think this show sounds a bit familiar, and they're right. I took an earlier program (#008) and split it in two, updating, streamlining, and re-recording each half as a new show. I left the first half where it was, and posted the second half as my latest show. So you should listen to #008 before you listen to this new one (#049) to get the full story.

The shows reside at . Enjoy!

---Dan Hughes,
Back to top Go down

Secrets of Hunting Older Yards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1