A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Silver "O" leds to happy faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Silver "O" leds to happy faces   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Marie granted me a few hours of digging so we loaded up Otto and headed to a couple of lakes with a stop along the way for tea and biscuts at you now where.......hear that Tim's is now in the USA...........shocking!

Was just too nice a day and I let Marie loose with the camera.

She snapped away at will!

This lake is one of my "do once a summer" one and it produced this little number.

Before I knew it my combo dig was over and it was time to head to Maw's for a bbq featuring Pah's ribs................."Sum gud youz." After the meal the topic was of course swinging...no not detectors but golf egg whacking!

I am even joining them as we are in my company's golf tournie on the 21st of this month and I have a ton of the little white thingies to whack.

On a sad note Tess once again goes under the knife Monday. She is an old doll hitting 16 years old!

Take for the day was 2 golf eggs, a happy face hair clip, a religious medal, 2 earings, silver ring and 37 coins @ $9.67
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

Silver "O" leds to happy faces
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1