A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dinkie Utopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Dinkie Utopia   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:07 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....."had a long way to go and a short time to git there." Wasn't no Cannonball Run but was a bit of a drive to get to a beach that I do once a year!

Seems that I hit it at a busy time as a company picnic was in full swing......like I was quickly thereafter!

Water was warm but smelt like a split cod that had been in the sun a few weeks. Man it was horrid but what the halibut I went in and did the dew finding a few coins then the smell drove me out and I gave up my aquatic quest and went to become a landlubber.

It was on land that I found Optimus Prime and the Bummble Bee hidden under ground!

Anyway I headed home with quota or so I thought but was 4 coins short so once I got home grabbed Marie and hit a local park where the quota was filled. We then had a nice walk around the lake and I treated Marie , who had let me go a digging to her fav Chineese food at Mays Garden.

Take for the day was 5 dinkies, kids ring and 50 coins @ $8.26.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

Dinkie Utopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1