A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

3rd heart in as many weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: 3rd heart in as many weeks   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....well they say bad things happen in threes and that has been the case in the past week as we have lost 2 in a row after winning our first three ball games, my digital camera is malfunctioning and one of my old Freedom 3 Pluses is on the fritz! Lord love a duck but everything balances out as I now have borrowed my father's camera which is identical to my Olympic one, got picked up by another team in our ball league for a tournament in PEI and scored a pair of 90's in my yearly reoccurring tests and 100% on my EVD test for work!

Monday/Tuesday

From the land of the Bluenose.....the night before the next dig sure was a kaleidoscope of brillant colours and maybe a sign of good things to come!

Navy Davy and I met at the predetermined time and had trouble thinking of where to go so we hit a local playing field that we had done several times with good success but this time it was a tad on the stingy side as I netted only 43 coins. After a few hours we called it a day and I headed home to study for my tests. Next day I hung around the house doing this and that but got a touch of cabin fever and headed to a lake for a swish which rounded out quota. Did find heart on this dig!

Take for the two days was a key, clip, heart and 70 coins @ $7.27

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/

3rd heart in as many weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1