A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"9" Reminds me to Cruise a little faster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: "9" Reminds me to Cruise a little faster   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....woke up today thinking that indeed this was a special day but why? So like any other day off I started with doing the dew domestically so that I wouldn't get the cold shoulder nor hot tongue once I ventured out for a dig.

Thought I'd stay close to home so I just hit a local park and pop a few pennies as my energy level was way down after the grueling night shifts. Pennies started coming and I was totally relaxed working towards that 50 coin quota till I dug this!

To most folks the number 9 is just a lucky number but for this bouy the number nine was a pleasant reminder that today was Marie and I's 10th year together. Strapped an Evenrude 150 horse power to me butt and cruised a tad faster to get the quota which took about an hour 10 to accomplish and called it a day so that I could prepare for the evenings "domestics" which entailed a stop at the grocery , flower and smart shop for all the essentials for a nice evening.

With pasta flying all over the kitchen I had a Bud and put the flowers in a vase, made garlic bread and drew a bubble bath for the boss....man I'm a wozzie!

Oh by the way the take for the day was 5 keys, "9" (not 7 0f 9...um),a necklace of blue beads(right colour) and 54 coins @ $4.89

Well me son just remember dat wen it a coming to the utter sex the saying goes, "Behind every gud bouy dere is a wuman a waiting to git ahead." Dat is what Dad told mez!

Marie and I when we first started dating!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: "9" Reminds me to Cruise a little faster   Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:07 am

Happy anniversary! Hope you two celebrate many many more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"9" Reminds me to Cruise a little faster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1