A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ouch, century and what is this button?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Ouch, century and what is this button?   Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the pitch! The line shot towards the mound! The result!.

Man the curse words....frigate, Son of a Seahorse, go hake yourself,you can go to halibut and a few other choice words but I stayed in the game which we eventually won but this bouy was toasted for the rest of the weekend tournie.

Next day at work I cut a rather dapper appearance with my left hand gingerly tucked under my fashionable and darn hot bullet proof vest...sort of a retro regal, Napoleanic look or a geek...take your choice. Had to go airside and some darn ramp rat opened a PSL (primary security line) door and banged my sore hand ...well me son I almost pepper sprayed the bouy and let the Asp fly in a fit of pain. Good part about all this is that I couldn't write a report nor a violation!

Rest of the nightshift was uneventful and today I awoke to the rain drumming on the window so I thought to myself what better a day to go a digging...righthanded!

Hit a park in town and dug my feeble brain out hitting a century and heading home within 2 1/2 hours with the only thing of note being this button which I know nothing about.

Take for the day was 2 church keys , the button and the chicken thingie and 125 coins @ $12 even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.voy.com/98887/
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, century and what is this button?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:44 am

Cool button Les, looks important !! Rich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ouch, century and what is this button?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1