A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Nice Red Tube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: A Nice Red Tube   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Went to the pool hall on Saturday night. The place was doing OK, it was nice outside, so I thought I'd go back to the volley ball courts and see if there was anything new. Started swinging at 10. Finsihed at midnight. (It takes forever with that small coil on the Tesoro.) Didn't find much, about 1 buck in clad, a junk hoop ear ring and a few more bottle caps. Went back to the pool hall and hit balls until it got light outside.

I went to a park I'd hit a few weeks ago. I had found a lot of clad around 2 half basket ball courts with my Garrett Ultra GTA 1000. I was wondering if I had missed anything. So I checked it again with my Tesoro. I had missed 1 dime. Then I swung around a baseball field, but didn't find much. Then I hit a tot-lot in the same park. Someone else must be scanning it. It was clean. Hit the grass around the tot lot and found a more clad and a thick heavy red tube. Don't know what it's for but I really like it. Also found a hot rod. At this point I had been there about 90 minutes, it had been raining lightly off and on and I was too tired to swing any more.

Here's the loot:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Red Tube   Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Nice bunch of quarteres, don't know what the red tube is from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Nice Red Tube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1