A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: 2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 am

This makes ring #5!!! I woke up early this morning so I could go hit a park that has produced lots and lots of clad. But my trusty Ace 250 was mostly finding pennies and a lot of pull tabs. I just kept on going, I woke up early to hunt, and regardless of what I find I was happy to be out and about. I was swinging by the swings when I got a jumping nickel signal (nickel to pull tab to all the way to penny). So I said, what the heck, I am sure glad I dug it!!!! I was just hunting in coin mode, so I am really glad that I looked at the monitor. Its a small ring, but its 14K!!!!

Does anybody have any idea what the blue stone in the setting could be? Thanks for looking...

I know the stone messes with the weight and in-turn the melt value, but I just wanted to show it.

Last edited by TreasureFiend on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 am

Congratulations! Nice ring!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Nice ring !! the stone is the right color for saphire, whether it's real or simulated, you'll have to get it tested, kinda too nice to scrap out, you probably would do better listing on e bay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 am

Nice work Treasurefiend! I bet you were so excited to find that! Congrats Very Happy

HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: NICE!   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 am

YEAH SHE'S A SAPPHIRE! NICE FIND MAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!   

Back to top Go down

2nd GOLD RING - 14K!!!! Man I love wood chips!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1